Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Small Beginnings

Whew I have made it at last in to the world of blogging. This second task of the web 2.0 training programme has been accomplished after much indecision and delay. Like the rabbit in the Adventures of Alice in Wonderland I was thinking that I would be too late!
Now that I am here with this white canvas before me and the time to write I find myself feeling very relieved that the process was in fact not hard at all and I now look forward to finding the time to continue on this journey.

3 comments:

Bill said...

Glad to see that you have started A in W. I can assure you that we have all had the same feelings of trepidation at taking that first step. But you are on your way now and I can assure you that it will be quite an enlightening experience as you journey on. Best of luck and if you need any help then don't hesitate to ask your Branch's "tutor" for advice. If yours is as helpful as mine then you are very lucky.

Aunty of 3 said...

You'll be off and running now that you have made a start. There's some interesting discoveries ahead of you...so enjoy the journey!

Bunnee said...

Having only just started on the whole web 2.0 experience today, you will be glad to hear you are not last person to commence this epic journey of web discovery. Good luck and enjoy whole experience.