Sunday, August 17, 2008

finding my way around flickr

This task should have been simple enough........Unfortunately the prior claims of teenage sons and husband to the home computer over the weekend meant that my time was rushed and I didn't get to explore the photo cites on flickr as thoroughly as I would have liked. I ended up feeling a bit "snarly", so when I saw the photo of the angry lion I felt complete sympathy with his sentiments. My teens demands of "when are you getting off the computer?" and "have you finished yet?" are akin to having ones tail bitten!!!!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/charlessf/2371554133/

Now that I have had a chance to look at different photo cites, I think it is great to be able to see so many great photos, there is certainly alot of "talent" out there.

1 comment:

Biblio Chick said...

Well done - you are on your merry way! It does get easier although the time spent seems to increase. I'm even beginning to flirt with the idea of subscribing to Broadband to speed things up, but then again do I want to spend so much money on learning Web 2.0? Probably not. Now, would I spend that amount of money on a book every month? Silly question! Go in to work on your day off to use the work computers (if there are any/enough free ones). That speeds things up because you can have a number of screens open at the same time. Good luck and keep running - White Rabbits are very intelligent and quick to catch on!