Thursday, September 11, 2008

Del.icio.us


"" Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat.
"I don't much care where-" said Alice.
"Then it doesn't matter which way you go," said the Cat."

from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll

When I went into del.icio.us I didn't know where I wanted to go. I ended up going places that where amusing and of interest and other places that were of no interest at all.
A lot of time can be spent in different web pages and I think the great thing about bookmarking is that it means that you can have easy access to the sites that provide useful information or are of interest.

1 comment:

Biblio Chick said...

I love the quotes - they are so apt! Glad to see that you are still with us. Keep going. It gets easier with each exercise, and remember, if you need any help, I'm just a phone call away or a short trip by car!

Once it is over, and you are through the looking glass, there are all sorts of intersting things that one can do - we'll get together to have some serious discussions on these matters.

Keep well - with love from BC